10/08/2012

SWEET WAIKIKI

"Sweet Waikiki"
$500.00
 
Acrylic Original on Canvas
by
Rebecca Snow
 
matted prints available $35.00 in 8x20
shipping $10 to the mainland
 
This is the view from Kapiolani Park that I painted
one morning. The view shows the marina , the Ewa mountain range in the distance,
the pink Royal Hawaiian off to the right and the tall Sheraton Hotel.
The main subject is the Gazebo which I hear is a good place to
sneak a kiss if you are on a date. But you better made sure you
are sincere or the waves will rise by and take you in.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms. Snow! I'm the future Jen Finelli--just got your wedding response card. We're looking forward to seeing you! I was browsing your art here, and I definitely love your palm tree wedding vows! Your poetry really adds to your artwork.
    = ) I subscribed to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for leaving a comment.