7/31/2010

Jack Sparrow is in Town

                                                     11x14 Acrylic on Mahogany Board

                                                         
                                                               Queen Anne's Revenge


The ship's wicked Aft Lantern is an omen of doom.
The film crew is off on Saturdays evidently.





I was a pirate for a while. It gets old fast. There is never enough
booty for everyone. I had issues with the Dental care aboard
the ship and Grog is not all it's cracked up to be.

I was a pretty hot pirate despite the obvious obstacles.



perfect day
July 31, 2010  no more a pirate am I, arrrgh

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you saw my friends out there in their own little boats making themselves a hazard to filming! Loved the commentary and art, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Mahalo for leaving a comment.